Thursday, July 23, 2015

Last Day of Summer

Foster Park Demonstration Garden
 Today was the last day of the season for the Garden Resource Center in Foster Park (Lansing, MI). I stopped by to thank some of the volunteers and to pick up my last installment of plants. I got 7 California Wonder green bell pepper plants and one Lily of the Valley, a perennial flower. The resource center is open by appointment for registered users to borrow tools, books, and canning supplies. If my harvest is big enough, I am going to borrow a large canning jar and pressure canner from the garden center. The phone number is 517-853-7809

The picture above shows the demonstration gardens in Foster Park, across from the garden center building, where the plants, tools, and books are located. This was also the start of the garden tour that took place Wed. night.
Free Plants

No comments:

Post a Comment