Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Pinterest Success!

Herringbone Earrings
Hooray for tiny victories! Last night I tried a Pinterest craft tutorial that actually turned out like the picture. I made the herringbone copper earrings with glass beads above. This tutorial was easy to follow and it took me about 10 minutes to make the earrings. The tutorial calls for 24 gauge wire; however, I only had 20 gauge, which was a bit more bulky, but they still turned out great. I think I am going to keep these earrings for myself and practice more to make others to sell. These are the last of my "milk opal" glass beads, and I love them so.

Here is a link to the tutorial. I highly recommend it!
Herringbone Earring Tutorial 

You can follow my crafts and tutorials Pinterest board here:
Crafts/Tutorials/DIY Pinterest Board

No comments:

Post a Comment