Monday, June 22, 2015

A Treat For Me!

This weekend, I decided to cash my paycheck and splurge on some beads just for me. I work at a craft store, and I had been eyeing these iridescent, double-holed beads for some time. After my purchase, I went home and worked on a set of jewelry for me to keep and wear. I made the bracelet and the matching earrings and wore the bracelet to work today. The bracelet is strung on Tigertail beading wire.
Just For Me!
 These matching earrings are made with a really great product- Blue Moon Beads 1.5 Inch Beading Hoops. Simply pull apart the hoop finding at the top, slide on the beads, and snap back together. Finish it by securing with a dab of strong and clear E 6000 adhesive. When dry, attach the ear wire findings.
Handmade Earrings With Matching Beads

No comments:

Post a Comment