Thursday, June 25, 2015

Broccoli and Kale, Hooray!

Broccoli, Kale, Scallions
 Today, I had the day off, but it was busy! First, I had to go to the UPS store and buy an envelope, because I sold a very odd size item on my craft website, and I needed special packaging. Then, I stopped by the garden plot, Las Vegan Ranch, and harvested the vegetables above for lunch. I had fresh broccoli, kale, and scallions that I steamed in my rice cooker, along with rice and a poultry seasoning spice, for an herb-vegetable rice pilaf dish. This was delicious!
Handmade Headband
 My sewing maching that I ordered arrived; the model is a Brother LX 2500, one of the machines with the best recommendations for beginners. Also, I  made this headband, It took me many hours and I had to watch an instructional video, but finally I got it! It even fits well, ha!
'
Costume Wand
Here is a magical, mystical wand I made from fabric scraps and other odds and ends. I sold one on my website as a costume accessory to a girl who is going to be a woodland fairy in a play. Now that I know there is a market for costume wands out there, I am working on some more prototypes for cosplay and Halloween costumes. This wand above is my druid theme wand with the green colors, leather, and feathers.

No comments:

Post a Comment