Friday, May 15, 2015

Beaded Hoop Earrings From a Pinterest Tutorial With Link


Last night, I tried another Pinterest tutorial for their Crystazzi beaded earrings. Crystazzi is a brand of glass crystal beads sold at Michael's craft store. I did not have the beads or sizes specified in the tutorial; however, I followed the patterns and added some variations to come up with the earrings seen in this post. All of these were handmade, following the basic techniques in this tutorial, just substituting different size and shape beads. For the last pair, done in coral, I added additional beads to make them bigger, after I got the hang of the technique. I would rate this tutorial excellent and very easy to follow. I did a version using very thin copper wire, as well as some using tigertail beading wire. If you use the beading wire, you will need crimp beads and a crimping pliers. Here is a link to the Pin. Click on the pin to follow the link to Michael's and see the tutorial. The tutorial is free, but you can buy the recommended supplies there: Pinterest Earring Tutorial

All of the earrings I made, along with other jewelry and scented drawer sachets, can be found online at Tundra And Taiga




1 comment: